[Bf-education] First Tutorial Inspiration Source

jseaver at smm.org jseaver at smm.org
Wed Mar 30 22:02:07 CEST 2005

I just recalled an introductory PDF that talked more about general CG and 3D that came along with the personal learning edition of Maya. For those of you who haven't seen it, I've put it up on my website for download at:

www.joshuasever.com/3D/ArtofMaya.pdf

It tries to achieve many of the same goals as we've outlined in our Blender Basics tutorial.

I'm going to reread it and then begin the working on a draft script for an introduction to Blender. Any feedback on what you like or don't like about the approach taken in the art of Maya would be welcome.

Joshua Seaver
New Media Manager for Learning Technologies
Science Museum of Minnesota
651-221-2523

Tag along on NASA's recent historic missions to Mars and see the Red Planet as you've never seen it before. "Mars 3D" is only in the Science Museum of Minnesota's 3D Cinema.

October 8, 2004 through spring 2005.

http://www.smm.org/mars3D