[Bf-education] Videotuorials spanish translation

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 12 15:15:05 CET 2005

Hi,

None of the video tutorials we link to have been created by us, so you
have to contact the original authors for permission.
For the time being we also won't host language versions of docs,
webpages, videos, trainings, etc. That will give a far too high load on
our web team, who already cannot cope with all issues on the todo.

Instead, we really depend on the enthusiast community sites out there,
check the listing on www.blender3d.org!

-Ton-