[Bf-education] Re: [Bf-webcontent] Re: blender tutorials

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Mar 11 13:33:12 CET 2005

Hi Jim,

If you like to, you can subscribe to our educators mailing list here;
http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-education/
Here you can also read the logs of past emails.

We hope to achieve an active cooperation on creation - and/or exchange
- of educational material. The Blender Foundation also looks at

- publishing a course book for Blender, targeted at teachers to use in
classes.
- setting up a support program for trainers, with courses, educational
material, certification, etc

Almost all documentation material we have on blender3d.org (not the
gallery!) is free to be re-used for third parties. This respecting
normal copyright and crediting practices of course. Check the license
we use for our documentation;
http://download.blender.org/documentation/NaN_docs/license.txt

Thanks,

-Ton-