[Bf-education] Contents of an Official Blender Training Course

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:55:33 CET 2005

Hi,

It isn't yet in Xical.
The video isn't finished yet for the Blender Shortcut keys.
Once I finish it I will export it to SWF (flash) and then I will do the
narration in English (or maybe Jono Bacon wants to help out). It is only
after this is done that the Xical will kick in.

The Xical Demo is really slow now, but I beleive it to be due to the
server, because, when I checked it at the Blender Conference it was much
faster.

As soon as I have a small demo on it I will post a link. Maybe I can
even talk to Phillip to have one of the latest versions of Xical with
some of the improvements I asked him to add.

Once the Tutorial mode I am trying to finish is up I will make just a
sample and Show it so you can comment on it.