[Bf-education] Contents that should be present on an OfficialBlender Training Course

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:11:13 CET 2005

Hello,

I hope to have a first set of Courses ready in June / July in English
and then translate them to a small set of languages such as Portuguese,
Spanish, French, Dutch and German.

Right now I am trying to finish something in the Blender source to
provide some good visual feedback for the video courses.
After it is finished I will complete the Blender Shortcuts tutorial just
as a proof of concept on a possible way for the Courses to be done and
lectured.

Yet I am doing this from my own mind and knowledge and I beleive that
many of you may have some ideas, even better ideas, I was hoping to hear
them. It would help me alot :) .
The idea is to define standard Courses for Blender, that will be later
defined as the official set of Courses sponsored by the Blender
Foundation. So I want it to be the most interactive and the best
possible solution that can be found.

So this may take time, lots of comments, ideas and critics.