[Bf-education] Re: Educational material development

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Feb 28 10:00:42 CET 2005

Hi Natraj,

Thanks for contacting us. :)
During the last Blender conference, the training and certification
issue was an important topic on our agenda. The Blender Foundation has
defined this as primal target for 2005. We are currently evaluating
with people interested in the topic what kind of support we can give.
This is being discussed on a mailinglist, where you are welcome to
subscribe;

If you are interested to already start developing trainings, I can
confirm that almost all material you can find on www.blender.org,
download.blender.org and www.blender3d.org is free to be re-used. This
with as exception our gallery section.

We can also provide discounts for books, plus we're thinking of making
a "Blender Fundamentals" course book, which can be used for training as
well.

If you like, please join the mailing list, and discuss matters there.
I've cc-ed this mail to the list as well.

Regards,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org