[Bf-education] books for students

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 8 14:00:09 CET 2005

Hi,

Large number orders and discounts can always be discussed with me. :)

We also still have the first edition in stock (with too bright
screenshots), which are being sold for cost price (5 euro per book) +
shipping.
Note though I am looking for an educational fund who's interested in
purchasing all (or like 500 copies). But people who are interested in
smaller quantities should let me know asap!

-Ton-