[Bf-education] Fwd: Blender certification 2005? Perhaps?

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:52:29 CET 2004

Great,

This is good news.

I am "cleaning" all other project so I can just set my mind on this one.
I hope to just have some time to sit down and start just putting down
some ideas to paper. I hope that January will be that time.

I keep thinking of Ton's proposal of creating something here in
Portugal, I already thought of an event held at a very known Design
University.

Well, welcome to the new comer.

Best Regards,

    Rui Campos