[Bf-education] TODO

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:52:08 CET 2004

Hello,

We're currently still seeking someone to help upgrading/maintaining

tutorials. Also pages for educators (downloads, links, mentioning this
list, etc) would be nice.

I wouldn't mind doing some work on this, but only about 3 hours per week or so, cause I have very few time.
Maybe you could send me a more detailed version of what must be achieved and how I can help on it.
It would be good to start redoing / adding stuff on the site.

Best Regards

	RCAS