[Bf-education] Couple of Great Tutorials Already Online....

jseaver at smm.org jseaver at smm.org
Tue Nov 2 05:01:43 CET 2004

To stoke up our conversation on education, I've come across a couple of tutorials submitted to the blender.org site in the forums (or found through searching) that I'm very impressed with that I think everyone should take a look at:
http://www.visiontovision.com/BlenderHead1.html
which keeps on going! I can't believe how much work went into this.
And also this, a fellow called greybeard who's been making some excellent avi movie tutorials (I watched the one on subdiv surfaces):
http://www.ibiblio.org/bvidtute/
Spoecifically, I think looking at them in terms of what will work and what won't for an international audience (need to subtitle things, or keep audio out altogether,etc.)
Hope everyone is doing well,
Josh

Joshua Seaver
New Media Manager for Learning Technologies
Science Museum of Minnesota
651-221-2523

Tag along on NASA's recent historic missions to Mars and see the Red Planet as you've never seen it before. "Mars 3D" is only in the Science Museum of Minnesota's 3D Cinema.

October 8, 2004 through spring 2005.

http://www.smm.org/mars3D