[Bf-docboard] help required with getting involved

writers doc writersdoc22 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:01:08 CET 2022

hi all,

i recently registered with blender.org. i have begun reading the getting
started section and get involved pages.

i tried searching low priority / very old confirmed bug reports for
submission of patches and its hands on. but i could not find suitable
beginner ones yet.
can somebody please forward / assign me a few documentation related good
first issues?

additionally, with some guidance i'm eager to work on backlogs / todo areas
as well.

my availability: about 4 hours every weekday. (time zone - IST)
as of now, to get familiarity, i'm trying out the steps mentioned in the
description of open bugs(any tags) on 3.3.1 LTS build.

PN: english is not my first language. i'm fairly good at it.

regards,
mss