[Bf-docboard] request for tasks

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 21:50:02 CEST 2021

Hi Holam,

You can find a few tasks on the Documentation Project workboard:
https://developer.blender.org/project/board/53/

We also have a task for new features that require updates here:
https://developer.blender.org/T87730

Another option if you are looking for projects is to simply take an area of
Blender that you are familiar with, read its documentation, and figure out
what could be improved.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 3:08 PM Holam Gadol <holamgadol at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello to everyone! I am happy to use blender for my artworks and want to
> contribute to blender documentation. What is the entry point for a newbie?

Aaron Carlisle

Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project
Email: carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Website: https://blendify.github.io