[Bf-docboard] A linter for the manual

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Fri Dec 3 06:05:06 CET 2021

Hey there,

I'm happy to announce that my linter Monostyle
<https://pypi.org/project/monostyle/>for the Manual
is finally ready for others to use.
It finds styling, markup and spelling errors.

Please try it out! (If your familiar with running a console app.)

Note that, some reports can be false especially those with lower
severity should be considered a hint
that there might be something wrong.
The autofixes can be erroneous too - rarely so e.g. lowercase in
headings like 'macOS'.
And the result of the line wrapper has to be checked, because it's not
always perfect.

Feedback, suggestions, requests are welcome!
Tell me if you got an idea for a tool, non-detected things (as long it
wouldn't require an AI), crashes of cause...

Tobias