[Bf-docboard] Interested in helping with translations in Hausa Language

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:16:26 CEST 2020

Hi Mukht,

I am a bit hesitant to add a new language that does not have a lot of
demand, especially under our current system.
It would make a little more sense to add under our new system using
weblate: https://developer.blender.org/T68588
Let me see what kind our headroom we have, and see how much extra overhead
a new language would cause on our severs and such.

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for willing to contribute,

Aaron Carlisle

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 6:24 AM Mukhtar Tanimu Garba <
mukhtartanimugarba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to help to translate non-technical terms of the manual from
> English to the Hausa language.
> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards
> Mukhtar Garba

Aaron Carlisle

Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project
Email: carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Website: https://blendify.github.io