[Bf-docboard] Italian translation voluntary

Alaska Young alaskayou01 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:08:26 CEST 2020

Hey Robert. If you look at the Blender documentation page (
https://developer.blender.org/tag/documentation/), it shows that there are
two people already working on the Italian translation of the manual.
However, you may still be able to help out.

Also for translation, you should be working in .po files. To see how to
contribute to translations, check this page in the Blender manual:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/about/contribute/translations/contribute.html