[Bf-docboard] Expanding nodes examples in python documentation

Bruno | Chordata bruno at chordata.cc
Mon Jan 13 17:29:40 CET 2020

Hello.
is this list related to the Blender's python API documentation as well?

If so:
We are developing a node based add-on, where we need to perform operations
in some of the nodes to modify a stream of data.
At the begging it was really difficult to understand how to actually
implement this logic in the nodes by reading the docs or using the python
templates, so we started by creating a minimal node set where to test this
functionality.

This node set allows just to perform an addition operation on two floats,
it is about 200 lines long with comments.
I think an example like this one would really help people trying to
implement logic on nodes.

Would it make sense to include something like this somewhere in the
documentation, or as a template?

If I'm in the right maillist I can provide more information.

Thanks!