[Bf-docboard] Translation German

Ines Almeida britalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:52:19 CET 2020

Hi,

Please read this section on how to contribute to the Blender Manual:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/about/index.html
There is a part dedicated to translations:
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/about/contribute/index.html#translations

Is there a particular step in which you are stuck?

-- Inês Almeida