[Bf-docboard] Application to contribute

Lochlan Shaw lochlan.shaw at outlook.com
Tue Aug 4 17:45:32 CEST 2020

To Whomever It May Concern,

I am writing to request to contribute to Blender. I am a music composer looking for more experience and I would love to be able to volunteer for Blender in order to gain more experience in syncing music to animation. If it is possible to do so, I would be very grateful for the opportunity to work with the Blender community. Here is a link to my website if you would like to view some of my previous compositions; https://www.lochlanshaw.info (my compositions can be found by clicking the composition portfolio link).

Thank you for reading this email and I would be very grateful to hear back from you.

Yours faithfully,

Lochlan Shaw