[Bf-docboard] Updating the manual for Blender 2.8X

Alaska Young alaskayou01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:51:20 CEST 2020

Hi everyone, I've been working away on updating the Blender manual to
accommodate for changes made in Blender 2.8X, primarily on the image front.
https://developer.blender.org/T75511

While working through this project I come across things that I'm unsure
about and I post them in the comments of that task. There have now been two
commits I have made and I have questions about which have been
unanswered (These are in separate comments on the post). I understand that
Aaron Carlisle (the main person I've been working with) may be busy and
hence why he hasn't reviewed my work, so I was wondering if others could
check it and make suggestions. I really don't want to progress and leave
20+ comments for Aaron to check over.

Thank you in advanced - Alaska