[Bf-docboard] Asking for commit permission

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 17:10:24 CEST 2019

Hi Junwoo,

I am sorry for not replying sooner, I have given you commit permission.
The credentials are synced with those used on developer.blender.org.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Aaron Carlisle

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 5:19 AM Junwoo Song <busang.song at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm a software engineer, living in the Republic of Korea.
> I have work experience develop Unigraphics NX plugin programs for the
> mechanical industry.
> and Now I'm working with several CAD systems(UG NX, Rhino3D, and
> Blender3D) and Unity3D.
> So I want to help the Korean document translator. If anyone can invite me
> to become a document translator with commit permission. I can contribute my
> time.
>
> Thanks.
> @Song Junwoo (song9063) <https://developer.blender.org/p/song9063/>

Aaron Carlisle

Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project
Email: carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Website: https://blendify.github.io