[Bf-docboard] Request for localisation of Blender Manual into Slovenian language

Gorzy Gorup gorupgorazd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:07:11 CET 2018

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you once more, but it seems I'm still not a
member of the
translation project. My commit got rejected with the error:

> *No more credentials or we tried too many times.Authentication failed*

(I made sure I entered the correct username and password.) I also checked on
*developer.blender.org <http://developer.blender.org>* and it said I wasn't
part of any project. Again, my username
is: *Gremy *(if real name is needed, it's "*Gorzy*"), my e-mail is
*gorupgorazd at gmail.com
<gorupgorazd at gmail.com>*

I hope I didn't miss anything and am looking forward to your reply.