[Bf-docboard] Welcome to the "Bf-docboard" mailing list (Digest mode)

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:30:14 CET 2018

Hi Lyle,

I would be glad to set this up. In order for you to be able to have commit
access
to push changes, you need to create an account on developer.blender.org.

Once this gets set up and some files are committed we can add this to the
list of
translations on the manual.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:59 PM, Lyle Corman <lylecorman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, there,
>
> could you set-up a translation repo for "sr" - Serbian?
>

> --
> Користим Opera клијент поште: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project