[Bf-docboard] 回复: How to build pdf file for the manual

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:37:08 CET 2018

You can run "make pdf" if you have tetex/latex installed.

Just tried, it generally looks OK although, although some images in
tables give issues,
see: The different Manipulators.

It's nice to be able to build different targets, but think for the
online manual it's enough to keep multi language HTML builds running.

- Campbell