[Bf-docboard] How to build pdf file for the manual

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Sat Feb 24 19:02:46 CET 2018

Hi zdy,

I think rst2pdf is not needed (if it's not an extension to directly
build pdfs)
Sphinx builds the RSTs to a single TeX-file,
You can then convert this file into a PDF with a TeX-distribution of
your choice e.g. MiKTeX.

The command as to be "latex" and not "pdf".

Disclaimer: I have only build the tex-file and not the final pdf.

Tobias