[Bf-docboard] Contributing?

Ines Almeida britalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:44:40 CET 2018

Hi Marc!

Thanks for the feedback!
The aim of the user manual is indeed to be a reference, not a tutorial.

If you find missing or confusing documentation and you don't know how to
fix it yourself, please report a bug at
https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/ with the tag
'Documentation' instead of 'BF Blender'.
If you have an idea for an improvement, even if not perfect, you can submit
a patch. See
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/about/contribute/index.html for
details.

-- Inês Almeida / brita_