[Bf-docboard] Moving to Wiki based

Hoang Tran hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 16 02:59:59 CET 2018

I've seen a couple weeks ago a message inviting the blender documentation
to move to the wiki-based project which will allow registered users to
easily contribute to the documentation/translation works.  Has Blender.org
considered on that proposal and any progress taking place?

The reason I'm asking is that for Vietnamese translation of reference
manual at the moment, there is quite a significant amount of work to do and
Blender users from Vietnam would like to contribute to the project, but due
to the tight control and heavy English requirement upfront to establish
accounts and communications, many felt the obstacles are too hard to
bypass, thus refraining from commitments. How would I help them to
contribute without too much upfront costs and steep learning curve to them?

Kind regards
Hoang Tran