[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 228, Issue 1

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:47:47 CET 2018

Dan, that error is due to a 404 link to the blender 2.8 api docs
which has not officially been compiled,
the logic simply uses the manual version in the api docs url.
It is harmless for now and will be resolved by release date.

Hoang, there must have been a miscommunication somewhere
about the UI translation. This actually gets committed to a different
SVN repository. I do not have the capabilities to give you access to it,
however, I have cc'ed Bastien who can give you more information.