[Bf-docboard] Fwd: Portuguese doc translation commit

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:07:44 CEST 2018

It seems you have never been added to the documentation project.
Please give your username on developer.blender.org and I will be happy to
add you.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:42 AM, Eduardo Schilling <elschilling at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi! Just started translating the documentation to portuguese following the
> instructions in doc itself but has not been able to commit the contribution
> via svn. My developer.blender.org credentials do not authenticate. How
> could I commit .po files? Thanks!
>
> Eduardo

Aaron Carlisle

Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project
Email: carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Website: https://blendify.github.io