[Bf-docboard] Getting a start

Glen Larsen glenl.glx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 22:58:52 CEST 2017

First: As a start to my Blender documentation career I would like to fill
out missing sections relating to material node editing. I don't see a list
of section owners so is it sufficient to replace a "Todo" with relevant
text and submit a patch? Any other coordination I should do?

Second: While quite familiar with node editing, I have come across an
operation that I've never used ("Group Insert") and its functionality seems
clumsy. It does what it says --- move one or more nodes into an existing
group --- but it adds additional input and output nodes which forces
further editing. Certainly I could ask the module owners but are there more
appropriate discussion areas? Here?

Thanks for any input.

-glen