[Bf-docboard] First patch, needs review?

Glen Larsen glenl.glx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 08:48:52 CEST 2017

I have submitted a patch to the user manual via phabricator here,

https://developer.blender.org/D2858

which simply removes text containing a link to editor configuration
information in the developer wiki.

I would be happy to move the editor configuration information from the wiki
to the manual, adding an emacs section along the way, if you think that
would be helpful. Personally, I think this sort of information is more
appropriate in a wiki (which is how I got here in the first place.) I
notice the new wiki task (T48096) is still in progress so ... not quite
ready for edits?

-glen