[Bf-docboard] compositing examples

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 12:23:44 CEST 2017

We've mostly removed and avoided tutorial-style text in the manual and
have instead been focusing on keeping this a reference manual.
Mainly because changes in UI, shortcut keys... etc cause them to
become quickly outdated, and there are many better places for people
to find tutorials.

If you think giving example use-cases is helpful, avoid going
repeating information and detailing exact steps which are likely to
change between versions.

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Glen Larsen <glenl.glx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many of the TODO's in the compositing node editor documentation are examples
> and I'd like to begin filling those in. I plan to start on the filter nodes
> (vector blur, glare, blur, defocus, directional_blur). Please let me know if
> there is any objection.
>
> My examples tend to be more of a short tutorial style instead of just a
> sample image.
>
> -glen

- Campbell