[Bf-docboard] todo statistics

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Thu Nov 23 17:47:21 CET 2017

arg, upps mis-click :( sry -- the whole mail:

Hi all again,

I've recently tagged some of the ToDos with the version when the feature
was added.
This can be used for statistics, to easier find them in the release
notes and prioritization.
I did this based on the release notes. Which worked surprisingly well. I
couldn't tag only 1/3 (unknown) -
which not means they could be tagged at all, but it would take the ~same
time as actually fixing them :)
I used qualifiers like <, >, ~ for todos that couldn't be dated
accurately by me (worst case: first mentioned in a bug fix) making the
statistic a bit inaccurate (aren't that many).
The todos from the Wiki are split from the rest.

I also sorted them into categories:
add: general introductory text, the others are (I hope) are self
explanatorily, like re/move, rewrite, etc.

With the 2.8 release we can draw a line by marking all todos pre 2.8
(<2.79).

Cheers,
Tobias

STATISTICS