[Bf-docboard] Simplified chinese po files outdated for severalweeks and can't update po files locally

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Fri Nov 10 15:54:27 CET 2017

Hi NGE,

There was a reason behind removing the "and":
the image names contain the file name thus it gets long (line column > 120):
render_blender-render_lighting_lamps_sun_sky-and-atmosphere_sky-sun-bright0-5.jpg

So for consistency I removed all other occurrences, other filenames
already have non e.g, tabs_panels, also the "and" adds no informational
value.

You don't have to translate it again, just copy it from the diff. Diffs
contain the full content of added/deleted files.

Tobias