[Bf-docboard] Request for translating blender documentation on Ukrainian

Urko Kul urkokul at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:29:52 CEST 2017

I tried to commit the changes of that one file and was inside the "locale"
folder and got this:
"Commit failed (details follow):
'G:\blender_docs\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES\animation\drivers' is not known to
exist
 in the repository and is not part of the commit, yet its child
 'G:\blender_docs\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES\animation\drivers\introduction.mo'
is
 part of the commit"
What's wrong?
Thanks