[Bf-docboard] Have an idea

mirloup anthony anthony.mirloup at hotmail.fr
Fri Jan 20 18:11:50 CET 2017

Hello, I want you sent a email for you speak to Blender. I don't know if I am in the good place but, I would like to contribuate Blender's amelioration. So i'm french and i use Blender for 10 years and i think for the next version 2,79 it will be  amazing to work on a addon or something else for ameliorate fx and ocean. I use others softwares like houdine and maya, and i would like Blender become the best software of the world in the future, because is free and it is the alone software to be easy to use with short keyboard.

My idea is to create an addon  or something else for ameliorate Blender, Fx more realistic like houdini and maya. And very specially to create a realistic ocean's particle. Blender don't purpose foam same if we use nodes, the result is don't the same in houdini. It will be cool to use a plugin who can we allow to create this effect for exemple with a modifier like an ocean. I know it's possible to use an exportation in abc from Houdini and import in Blender but, I think it will be more easy if we have an addon who allow that.  I'm sorry for my mistakes english syntaxe. But I think that, if Blender wants to be the best software, it have an addon or implement a modifier like Foam or Fire with an object, for that Blender be the Big competitor against the others softwares.

I give you my ideas and sorry if i don't post the message in the good place but i have will to try.

 Best regards,

Anthony.