[Bf-docboard] Figure image inconsistency

Glen Larsen glenl.glx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 07:47:09 CET 2017

This is a minor issue and I respect your decision but let me clarify a
point. It would require no JavaScript or other special CSS manipulation,
only that images that fill a page width are specified consistently. Either
way, browser zooming will work so I can consistently use that method.
Either way, mobile devices allow a pinch gesture to zoom the image.

On the page I referenced one image is the width of the paragraph, the other
is scaled to a 600px width (short by 40px or so). I can accept a little
ugliness if some purpose is served.

And a happy holidays to you as well! I've enjoyed the small bits that I
have contributed and hope to do more in the new year.