[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual: Vision Statement

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 8 12:11:44 CET 2017

Maybe we could use the word 'educated' here? AFAIK (granted, am not an
native English speaker ;) ), it designates someone who has already
reached a minimal level of knowledge on the topic…

So something like that:

  * Educated people, who already understand the basics of 3D and/or know
    other 3D software.

Or:

  * People educated on CG, who already understand the basics of 3D
    and/or know other 3D software.

This removes any age target, while still implying that you've done your
homework and are not a total beginner expecting for CG 101 content…

Bastien