[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual: Vision Statement

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:50:32 CET 2017

Hi all,

Something that has been raised to my attention recently is that the manual
does not have
one defining purpose. This has caused the manual to have different purposes
and people
having their own agendas. We do currently have a vision statement but it is
not very good
and should be expanded on farther:

"This manual aims to be a complete and concise source of information
to help you to become familiar with the application."

https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/about/introduction.html

So, the purpose of this email is to reconsider the above statement and
discuss things that
should be changed and/or added.

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project