[Bf-docboard] "Enable Editing" is no longer available in grease pencil panel

NGE zhudengyan at foxmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:51:32 CEST 2017

Dear Aaron:

I've found some inconsistency between the manual and latest UI, details as below:

The stroke edit mode page(
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/interface/grease_pencil/stroke_edit.html) (http://pasteall.org/pic/index.php?id=114499)
says:
Enter Stroke Edit Mode with the Mode select menu in the 3D Views header or toggle the Enable Editing in the Grease Pencil panel, or use D-Tab. In this mode, many common editing tools will operate on Grease Pencil stroke points instead.But the "Enable Editing" button is no longer available in Grease Pencel panel for Blender 2.78.

So, I  want to know if it will be added back in later version. If the answer is "No", I think the manual should be corrected to avoid misleading users.

Best regards

zdy (NGENNGT)