[Bf-docboard] Edits for Sunday Meetings and New Developers...

Jaggz H jaggz.h at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:09:33 CEST 2016

I hope this is the right list.

   1. *Can we update the New-Developer section with the proper Sunday IRC
   schedule?*
   @ https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Info
   * Varying weekly schedule documented at:
     https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:SundayMeetingAgenda
   2. *Weekly schedule should, imo, calculate the timezone:*
   I am only able to attend irregularly, and find myself repeatedly having
   to look up the time, go convert it -- and I end up missing the meetings a
   lot because of it.

*Is it an issue to try to use PHP from within the wiki? *
   * Schedule @
      https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:SundayMeetingAgenda
   * PHP timezone conversion example:
      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2505681/timezone-conversion-in-php
   3. *Links to recent notes/minutes:*
     @ https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:SundayMeetingAgenda
   I believe those are somewhere on the web.  They should be visible here.
   It appears to viewers that we've done little since 2010.
   4. *New developer page could maybe have a link to the "todo's"?*

*I think it's a good way for them to get involved. *  @
   https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Info
   Should/could have a link to:
     https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Development/Todo