[Bf-docboard] Minor documentation issue

Noel Stoutenburg brasshat at core.com
Mon Oct 17 02:06:06 CEST 2016

Friends,

the page
<https://www.blender.org/manual/modeling/modifiers/generate/mirror.html>
reads, in part

> Mirror Object
>     The name of another object (usually an empty), to be used as the
>     reference for the mirror process: its center and axes will drive
>     the plane(s) of symmetry. You can of course animate its
>     position/rotation to animate the mirror effect.

When this page is updated, might I suggest that this paragraph be
slightly revised to read

> Mirror Object
>     Another named object (usually an empty), used as the reference for
>     the mirror process: its center and axes will drive the plane(s) of
>     symmetry. You can of course animate its position/rotation to
>     animate the mirror effect.

to reflect the fact that the Mirror object is an object, and not a name.
In olden days, I might have made the necessary edit myself, but I've not
had the time to learn how to do so under the current scheme.

ns