[Bf-docboard] Translator Dutch/English to Spanish?

gl Beatriz delsazbeatriz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:36:08 CEST 2016

Dear Blender people!
I have started working and developing with blender quite recently. I am an
intermediate level developer, so far I have worked mostly with 3ds max and
maxcript. In my job we are progressively migrating to Blender, and I'd like
to deepen my knowledge on this aweskme open source. Maybe who knows in the
future be able to contribute with code I hope!!
Since I have also a background in translations I thouhght translating the
docs would be a good idea. Good for the community and an opportunity to
read the whoole documentation.. I know, Im crazy

anyway, let me know whether I can be of any use. Im native spanish and I
can translate:
EN to ES
NL to.ES
NL to EN (non native speaker level of course)

Cheers!
Beatriz