[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual Spanish Translation

Yain Vieyra yainvieyra at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:35:47 CEST 2016

Hi.
I'm Rodrigo, and in the past I was one of the translators for the Spanish
User Interface of Blender.
Now, it has been a while since I don't do contributions, so I'd like to
translate the Blender Manual to the Spanish version, but I found that this
localized version doesn't exist yet. I just need the ES localization tree
for it, so I can start editing and commiting on my spare time.

I just checked the SVN, compiled docs and already readed the translation
guide. I know how to edit .po files and commit.
I spoke to Greylica (Ivan Paulos Tomé) who pointed me on this direction
(IRC chat, then they pointed me to this e-mail).

Cheers.
Rodrigo.