[Bf-docboard] Portuguese translation

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:18:46 CEST 2016

Hi Vinics,
you've been added to the documentation project, and I've committed the
Portuguese PO files.
Once you've made a start we can setup automatic builds on the server too.

See docs for setting up translations, and mail this list if you have
any questions.
https://www.blender.org/manual/about/translations/index.html

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 5:06 AM, Aaron Carlisle <carlisle.b3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for wanting to help with this. Since this is a new lanuage there is
> some behind the scenes stuff
> that needs to be done. To start off please post a comment on the translation
> task [1]
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aaron
>
> 1. https://developer.blender.org/T43083
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Vinícius Souza <vinics.dr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know how I can contribute to translating the documents to
>> portuguese and if this is interesting for the community.
>>
>> Vinics

- Campbell