[Bf-docboard] License for docs

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Fri Jun 24 22:00:20 CEST 2016

Hello Reiner,

The difference between CC0 and Public Domain:

https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Public_domain#Creative_Commons_public_domain_tools

I would declare the CC0 mark as invalid, because of the same reason you
mentioned:
Everyone would have been ask of her/his consent.

CC-BY-SA is a legitimate successor of the discontinued OCL, that's why -
IMO - no one has to explicitly agree.

 From now on you have to choose a compatible license:

https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/licensing-considerations/compatible-licenses/

And you have to indicate, what is your content and what is owned by the
"Blender Documentation Team":

     https://www.blender.org/manual/about/license.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tobias