[Bf-docboard] 'pip' command not recognised

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Sun Jul 10 21:17:53 CEST 2016

Hello Ray,

What you're missing is the PATH environment variable for python.

- Repair Python and enable the PATH-variables checkbox in the Installer
(or manually create them in advanced system settings).

- Or the following is a minimal version of make.bat
I copied the paths you've mentioned (pls check them):

SETLOCAL
SET "sourcedir=C:\Users\Ray\Documents\Blender Manual\manual\"
SET "builddir=C:\Users\Ray\Documents\Blender Manual\build\html\"

cd "C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\Scripts\"
sphinx-build -b html %sourcedir% %builddir%

Save this as a .bat file and execute it.

Reference:
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/invocation.html#invocation-of-sphinx-build

I'm currently reorganizing the contribution section and planned to
include a note about this in the future.

Tobias