[Bf-docboard] Sergey Klimkin translation isn't perfect.

Alexander Semenko alexander.semenko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:21:18 CET 2016

Hello, Team!

I have found that Sergey Klimkin translation has A LOT of mistakes (wrong
translation, bad grammar, random punctuation, absence of adaptation).

I have analyzed 2 files - one with heavy mistakes concentration and another
with typical mistakes. I can't analyze it all - I just want to show what is
wrong, why it is wrong and how it should be.

We have decided to discuss it in public and inviting everybody who have
native Russian.

Sergey, I hope you'll find the attached document useful so please check it
out.

(The attached document is written in Russian).

Sincerely,

Alexander Semenko.