[Bf-docboard] Fw: Extract all wiki.blender.org links/sub-pages

hewi jupama hewi at jupama.org
Fri Jan 8 15:58:05 CET 2016

Hey Saper,

Thank you so much for your feed-back.  Very interesting, helpfull and big time appreciated!

The most interesting is the list of pages.  While the link "http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Special:AllPages" is very helpful, I would preferably like to see it being generated as a simple txt file.  Easier to parse you know.  Unfortunatelly, I can not seem to work the php script of the API to start enumerating all pages.  Even though I have logged in.  Some advise regarding this issue?

Final question is regarding the menu on the left.  It is always the same, content independent.  How is this menu generated?  Is it fixed or can it be altered? eg there is currently already blender 2.7 and soon 2.8, where do these live?

Thanks again for your time and energy

regards

Hewi