[Bf-docboard] Manual Translation chinese part

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:02:09 CET 2016

Hi,

The build process runs once per minute to detect new commits (ie: no commit
hook here). The build itself takes anywhere from a minute or so to about 5
minutes, depending on if a quick sphinx build can be done or not. In this
particular case, it was a bug. I forgot to reenable the zh.cn build in the
crontab after I had disabled it for the rename, my apologies! Please check
again and let me know if all is well. Thanks! o/

Dan