[Bf-docboard] Manual Translation chinese part

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:23:10 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:03 PM, 裴雪柯 <yuzukyo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Campbell, thanks for setting the commit access right and make zh_cn doc
> link in frontpage.
> When I committed some translated po files to zh_cn svn, but the  zh_cn
> manual
> it didn't appear chinese charactor.
> How can I get these words in the Html files?

Confirmed, the problem is caused by using 'zh_cn'. Locally I tested
using 'zh' and the translated build worked correctly.

The reason for using 'zh_cn' is to keep consistency with Blender's
translation ID's,
so either this needs to be fixed/supported in Sphinx, worked around by
us. Or we could just change to 'zh'.

--
- Campbell